Award receivers are encouraged to pass on the award to 10 more bloggers, so here's my list:
- Mistakes Writers Make (And How To Put Them Write) http://mistakeswritersmake.blogspot.com/
- The Writers Bureau Blog http://www.writersbureau.com/blog/
- Article Antics http://articleangst.blogspot.com/
- From The Chair's Cupboard http://fromthechairscupboard.blogspot.com/
- Working 2 Write http://working2write.blogspot.com/
- It's Only Words http://wwwitsonlywordscom.blogspot.com/
- Rob in Espana http://robinespana.blogspot.com/
- Writing Buddies http://pennyleggswritingbuddies.blogspot.com/
- Help, I Need A Publisher http://www.helpineedapublisher.blogspot.com/
- Heather Bestel http://www.heatherbestel.com/
So, there you have it - my top ten blogs.
And if you don't have a blog, then why not consider writing one yourself? From a writing point of view, they have several benefits:
- It's gets you into the habit of writing something regularly.
- It helps you to develop your writing style.
- It doesn't have to be long - just a few snippets of ideas or thoughts are all you need.
- You can use it to paste examples of your published work, for editors to view.
- You can share your successes with others.
- You can get feedback and ideas from others.
Finally, a little competition is always a good thing, and The Writers Bureau have just launched their big annual Poetry and Short Story competition. First prize is £1,000, so it's certainly worth the effort!
For more information, visit http://www.wbcompetition.com/