Saturday, July 11, 2009

Can You Help Me?

If you by any chance, happen to have bought the Saturday papers today (11th July), can you look through it for this picture? Why? Because it's one of mine!

I'm sure many of you know that I like to take pictures when I'm researching articles, but I'm not finished with them when I've sold the article. I try to upload as many as I can onto the Picture Agency website www.alamy.com.

Well, by pure chance, I happened to log onto the Alamy website today and discovered that this picture has been bought by a UK National Newspaper for use today. Unfortunately, when you make a sale on Alamy, you are not told who has bought the image - it is classified as confidential information between Alamy and the customer!

So if any of you happen to see it, I'm just curious as to which newspaper it appeared in!

Thanks.

Followers