Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And Another Crap Holiday!

Well folks, we've done it again! Chris Lacey emailed to say that his 'crap holiday' was published in last week's Observer. To read it click here.

Thanks to everyone who wished me a pleasant 'retreat' with my writer friends. I've just got back and am in the process of catching up with my emails.

For those of you who don't know, I go to a writer's circle that meets monthly in Telford, Shropshire and some of us have fallen into the habit of going away at this time of year in order to write. We hire a large house somewhere not too far away and for a few days the aim is to escape the pressures of everyday life, the phones and family and to write.

If you're interested in finding out what we got up to, there are pictures and videos on the writer's circle blog, which can be found here.

Cheers

Simon

Followers