Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not My Crap Holiday, But Sarah's Crap Holiday

I see that one of my students, Sarah Radev, has commented on my blog about my crap holiday and advises that her crap holiday has been published in today's Observer! To read about Sarah's eventful trip (more of a journey than a holiday) click the link here.

So, I feel a challenge coming on... how many more of my students can get their crap holidays in the Observer? To find out how to submit your work, read Sarah's piece and my piece to assess the style. The details on how to submit your crap holidays are provided at the very end of the columns.

Of course, perhaps it is just Sarah and I who've had crap holidays ... but something tells me that if the Observer are running a whole series on this, then we're definitely not the only ones!

Let me know how you get on.

Good luck!

Followers