Issue 1 is dated June 2008 and has articles about the following:
- The history of the Bikini
- The Science of Oceanography
- An article about RNLI volunteers
- A Q&A section (how far can icebergs travel? how does the gulf stream work?what's the best paid job at sea?)
- The Plight of the Albatross
- Maritime Crime - Pirates and People Smuggling!
- An article onone of the largest Container ships in the world
- An article about fish in the Caribbean Sea
- Sustainable seafood
- A history of lighthouses
For further information visit the magazine's website
The magazine is also doing a special subscription offer for those based in the UK - 3 issues for £3. This is great opportunity for some market research and at £1 per copy is one of the cheapest ways to do it! Click here for more information.
The website is also offering the opportunity to but just one copy of the magazine for £3.70. Click here for more details.
Many people love the sea - I'm sure we can all think of something to write about, wherever in the world we are!
Editor: Alison bridge
Postal Addres: The Sea, Signature Publishing Ltd, Headley house, Headley Road, Grayshott, Surrey, GU26 6YU